Partners and Contributors
The Women in Technology community at CERN (WIT) is a grass-roots community that started in early 2016.
Over the years, WIT has successfully set up a structured and consolidated independent group that aims at gathering people interested in gender equality within CERN and beyond, with an open spirit, in an informal but engaging way.
The main contributions of WIT are:
- raise awareness on gender issues,
- connect people interested in equal opportunities,
- stimulate exchange about gender equality,
- provide mentoring and community support,
- showcase female role models and inspire the next generations.
CURRENT STATUS: PARTNER