by IPPOG Communication
International Masterclasses 2024: Registration Now Open!
Registration for the International Masterclasses 2024 is officially open, starting Friday, November 10, at 12:00 CET.
The event is scheduled to run from February 15 to March 27.
1. CERN videoconferences covering ALICE, ATLAS Z + W, CMS, and LHCb Masterclasses. Check out the schedule
2. Fermilab videoconferences for ATLAS Z, CMS, MINERvA, and NOvA Masterclasses. Access the preliminary schedule
3. KEK videoconferences for Belle II Masterclasses. Register now; details available here
4. GSI videoconferences for Particle Therapy Masterclasses. The full schedule, covering the entire IMC period, will be posted by Nov 3
5. Pierre Auger videoconferences for Auger Masterclasses. The schedule will be ready by Nov 3 at this link
6. Look out for registration links in your email inbox on Nov 10, 12:00 CET.
7. Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis, with a cap of 5 institutes per videoconference.
8. Please note that reservations are not possible; each entry is a fixed booking.
9. You will not receive additional confirmation emails.
10. Doodles will close on Dec 8, and preliminary schedules will be made available.
11. Registration post-Dec 8 is still an option, subject to available vacancies.
12. Stay tuned for the opening of registrations for CERN Masterclasses on the International Day of Women and Girls in Science (Friday, Feb 9, 2024), coming in December.
For any queries or clarifications, feel free to contact Uta (email@example.com) or Ken (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Wishing you an engaging and insightful International Masterclasses 2024!