Partners and Contributors
The European Particle Physics Communication Network (EPPCN) is a network established by CERN Council in 2005 following the approval of the European strategy for particle physics. It is a network of professional communication officers from each Member and Associate States.
- Strengthen communication between communications officers in the Member and Associate States;
- Sharing best practices and maximize benefit in the Member and Associate States;
- Offer constructive communications advice on long-term strategic issues to CERN Council based on consensus decisions made by the network;
- Prepare and implement communication activities based around the results from the LHC, and on future colliders.
- Propose, implement and monitor strategies designed to foster long-term support for fundamental sciences related to CERN's mission, and in support of the European strategy for particle physics.
CURRENT STATUS: PARTNER